2018 Football & Cheerleading Registration:
Wilton Youth Football offers the following programs: Note our EXPANDED Flag Programs
- Tackle program for grades 3-8 (a division for each grade)
- Co-Ed Flag program for Grades 1-12 (four divisions: 1&2, 3&4, 5&6, 7&8 and 9-12) (note: program depends on registrations)
- All Girls Flag program for girls in Grades 1-12 (four divisions: 1&2, 3&4, 5&6, 7&8 and 9-12) (note: program depends on registrations)
- Cheerleading program for grades K-8.
For Fall 2018 information specific to Tackle, Flag or Cheerleading click on the menu tab along the top of this page.
Fee Schedule for 2018:
FALL PROGRAMS Registration Fee*
Tackle Football - Grades 3-8 $375 ($475 after 6/10/2018)
Co-Ed Flag Football-Grades 1-12 $165 ($215 after 6/10/2018)
All Girls Flag Football-Grades 1-12 $165 ($215 after 6/10/2018)
Cheerleading-Grades K-8 $200 ($250 after 6/10/2018)
*Capital Improvements Fee
A $25 per family Capital Improvements Fee will be added to your registration. If you have already paid the fee through the registration of another player, the fee will be removed during checkout so that only one fee per family will be charged IF your family profiles are set up to correctly reflect all players at your address.
For All Online Registrations CLICK HERE
Please Note: ONLINE REGISTRATION is the best method for registering to participate in the WYF Flag, Tackle or Cheerleading programs. Most forms are included in the Online Registration.
Only two forms must be submitted in hard copy for tackle and flag. Four forms for Cheer:
These forms must be completed in their entirety and submitted AT EQUIPMENT DISTRIBUTION TIME. No equipment will be distributed unless your registration, payment and the proper forms have been completed and submitted. Please register early online and print out the forms for submission at equipment distribution. SAVE THE DATE: Sunday June 10 is Tackle and Cheer Equipment Distribution.
Notes for a successful online registration:
- If you played in the last five years, please do not create a new profile--you are already in the system.
- If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address to have a new password emailed to you. You can change it later in your profile.
- If you no longer have access to the email you used in the past AND have forgotten your password, send an email to Linda Colgan at
- If you have any problems using the online registration system, please contact Linda Colgan at