Youth Football and Cheerleader Programs in Wilton, CT

My my My my

Welcome to Wilton Youth Football - Flag Home Page

Flag Football Latest News & Updates:

Registration is looking great with 106 players registered for Fall so far.  There still is plenty of room for more players and coaches.  Below is a quick list of our numbers and if you want a more detailed list of players per grade click of the link for Co-ed Flag and All Girls Flag.

Co-ed = 102             All Girls = 4            Coaches = 4

Wilton's NFL Flag Football
Registration is Open for the Fall!

• Registration is now open for Wilton's 2018 Fall Flag Football Program (Co-ed league & Girls only league).  The Fall Season will start on September 4th and ends on November 10th, which is a 10 week season with 10 games scheduled to play.  
  • Our Wilton Flag Football League supports all student athletes that want to play multiple sports each season.  We will do our best to choose game & practice days & times that fit your childs schedule so they can play 2 or 3 sports with little to no conflicts.  
  • Our Flag Website has been updated and we have created an FAQ page for the Spring Flag Football season to help answer any questions you might have.  Stay tuned for more updates, email the Wilton Flag Football Commissioner if you have any questions:

2017 Fall Flag Football Champions

1st/2nd Grade Champions
Coach Preisano's Eagles

3rd/4th Grade Champions
Coach Jacobson's Seahawks